Congratulations on your engagement! The Plantation on Sunnybrook is the place to make your wedding dreams come true. We are a truly unique, historic home with a southern charm and a vintage ambiance. The expertise of our event planners is unparalleled and invaluable as you plan your special day.
Our facility fee is $4,200 for a Wedding Facility Rental.
Wedding Facility Rental Includes:
- All day facility rental
- 4 hour reception event
- Use of on-site Bridal Suite, and on-site Groom’s Suite (equipped with Kitchen, Bathroom with Shower, Dressing area)
- Guest seating tables, food display tables, gift tables, bistro tables
- Black Chavari Chairs
- China service
- Silverware and glassware (for both alcoholic and non-alcohol beverages)
- 500 lbs of ice
If you wish to have your ceremony at our facility, there is an additional $500 fee. This includes:
- One additional event hour
- 2 Ceremony space options
- Open-air Boxwood Garden (seats 225)
- Covered Veranda with Waterfall Feature (seats 170)
- White Ceremony Chairs
- Beautiful white arbor
- Brand new white Pergola (in Boxwood Garden)
Our Wedding Coordinator fee is $500.
- Full Day-of Coordination
- Event and Menu Planning Meetings
- Timeline and Logistics
- Catering Menu Management
- Event Staff Management
- Phone/Email Access
Rehearsal Dinner Information
Interested in having your rehearsal dinner at the Plantation on Sunnybrook? We are happy to provide a beautiful atmosphere and create a delicious menu for your event. Inquire for more information about your rehearsal dinner.
Plantation Creations is the premier caterer for the Plantation on Sunnybrook venue. Our chefs will amaze you with their creativity and culinary skill. We can prepare light or heavy hors d’oeuvres, stations, buffets, family style or creative plated dinners. Pricing for catering varies according to food and style selected.
Contact us for more specific menu availability.
The Plantation on Sunnybrook holds an ABC license, and we can create a bar menu that suits your needs. Our bar services include:
- A variety of domestic and craft beer
- Assorted red and white wine options
- Full liquor bar
- Mixers and garnishes
- Professional bartenders
Pricing varies according to bar selections.
- Home-made wedding cakes
- Event flowers
- Vintage china, furniture pieces, and unique decorations
- Hand-designed menu cards and place cards